The Purple Crayon of Yale
Founded in 1985, the Purple Crayon of Yale is the college's
longest-running improvisational comedy troupe.
I've got nothing on the calendar! Send upcoming event info!
you know of any other Crayons whose emails are not listed on the People page, please let me know (or let
Let me know if you wish to add, remove, or change names from the
mailing list. I am your Web butler.
Still to do: Archiving the email sent to this mailing list so that
embarassing statements can be retrieved in the future from the Web
browsers of invasive House
From Frances Barney:
"Karen Hough, Mike Everett (now Mike
Everett-Lane) and I started a company called ImprovEdge. We use
improvisational theater techniques as a means to teach creativity and
teambuilding to executive types."
- Based in Chicago, a lot of early Crayon's did work with
Del Close at ImprovOlympic
- The Pollyannas, in NYC.
- The Pollyannas, of course, is (are?) the improv comedy group in
Nueva York which includes Crayon alumns Pak, Barney, and Everett-Lane,
and through which
have traversed such Crayon luminaries as Handelman, Davenport, and Waterson.
- Sacred fools theater in L.A., California.
- Founded by founders of the Purple Crayon (you're already on the Purple Crayon site! you want more links??). A real theater. They were also
founders of The Annex Theater in Seattle.
- YesAnd, the "Improv
Information Source than cannot be Denied."
- Cool site with news, interviews, scheduled events about improv.
Copyright © 2001 Ian Jacobs
Last updated: $Date: 2002/08/26 13:09:28 $